/ gypsy luna: shiny and new

Friday, January 1, 2016

shiny and new

I would call this a relaunch, but seeing as I haven't deleted this blog (just let it simmer on its own for the past year) this is just one of those grand re-openings when you realize the store had been open the whole time. Just dustier and not a very nice place to be. But we're still hustling. First day of the new year and back in business.

I didn't make any resolutions this year. Instead, I made tentative promises to myself: be more creative, be more open to new experiences, meet new people, travel more. I want to make art. I want to drive cross country by myself. There are a lot of things I definitely want to do, but I don't want to use the concept of a new year to reinforce them. I want to have faith in myself that I will get shit done.





Tentative resolutions:

and 

  • live better, learn better, eat better, love more, and glow up.
Tell me about your resolutions - or your lack thereof. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cerachrom is actually extremely the cartier replica sale evidence because of its solidity, as well as moreover, it'll keep your dark bezel through falling because of the results associated with breitling replica violet rays. Rolex has additionally created an attempt in order to cartier replica uk the actual legibility about the bezel via a procedure these people created which involves moulding the actual graduations to the ceramic prior to it is tag heuer replica as much as 1, 500 levels celsius. Following this, it is covered having a slim coating associated with platinum eagle utilizing a PVD procedure. Exactly what this method will is actually produce a degree of description within hublot replica sale using the comparison associated with platinum eagle as well as dark ceramic. In addition, the actual tachymeter size may be up-to-date therefore right now this "follows" the actual curved form of the actual call the actual replica watches sale had been "horizontal" about the prior edition.